Absolute configuration determination of chiral molecules in the solution state using vibrational circular dichroism
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 743–758, 2003
How to Cite
Freedman, T. B., Cao, X., Dukor, R. K. and Nafie, L. A. (2003), Absolute configuration determination of chiral molecules in the solution state using vibrational circular dichroism. Chirality, 15: 743–758. doi: 10.1002/chir.10287
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2003
- the National Institutes of Health, the National Science Foundation, National Computational Science Alliance. Grant Number: GM 63148, CHE-0111402, CHE-000025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!