Biomimetic asymmetric hydrogenation
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Proceedings from the 12th International Symposium on Chiral Discrimination, Chamonix-Mont Blanc, September 2000
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 625–628, 2001
How to Cite
Börner, A. (2001), Biomimetic asymmetric hydrogenation. Chirality, 13: 625–628. doi: 10.1002/chir.1188
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2001
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2000
- BASF AG (Ludwigshafen)
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!