Absolute configurations of chiral herbicides determined from vibrational circular dichroism
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Proceedings from the Sixteenth International Symposium on Chirality (16 ISCD), New York, USA, 2004
Volume 17, Issue S1, pages S1–S8, 2005
How to Cite
He, J., Wang, F. and Polavarapu, P. L. (2005), Absolute configurations of chiral herbicides determined from vibrational circular dichroism. Chirality, 17: S1–S8. doi: 10.1002/chir.20096
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2004
- NSF, Vanderbilt University. Grant Number: CHE0092922
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!