This article includes Supplementary Material available via the Internet at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0899-0042/suppmat
Regular Article/Dedicated to Prof. Piero Salvadori
Chiral recognition of cyclic α-hydroxyketones by CD-sensitive zinc tetraphenylporphyrin tweezer†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 305–315, 2005
How to Cite
Ishii, H., Chen, Y., Miller, R. A., Karady, S., Nakanishi, K. and Berova, N. (2005), Chiral recognition of cyclic α-hydroxyketones by CD-sensitive zinc tetraphenylporphyrin tweezer. Chirality, 17: 305–315. doi: 10.1002/chir.20166
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2005
- NIH. Grant Number: GM 34509 (K.N., N.B.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!