Dedicated to Professor Domenico Misiti on the occasion of his 75th birthday.
Regular Article/Special Issue Honoring Professor Domenico Misiti
Synthesis of functional poly(phenyl isocyanide)s with macromolecular helicity memory and their use as asymmetric organocatalysts†
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue Honoring Professor Domenico Misiti
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 44–50, January 2009
How to Cite
Miyabe, T., Hase, Y., Iida, H., Maeda, K. and Yashima, E. (2009), Synthesis of functional poly(phenyl isocyanide)s with macromolecular helicity memory and their use as asymmetric organocatalysts. Chirality, 21: 44–50. doi: 10.1002/chir.20604
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2008
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (Research Fellowships for Young Scientists)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan (Global COE Program “Elucidation and Design of Materials and Molecular Functions”)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!