Contribution to the special thematic project “Advances in Chiroptical Methods”
Regular Article/Advances in Chiroptical Methods
TD-DFT modeling of the circular dichroism for a tryptophan zipper peptide with coupled aromatic residues†
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Advances in Chiroptical Methods
Volume 21, Issue 1E, pages E163–E171, 2009
How to Cite
Roy, A., Bouř, P. and Keiderling, T. A. (2009), TD-DFT modeling of the circular dichroism for a tryptophan zipper peptide with coupled aromatic residues. Chirality, 21: E163–E171. doi: 10.1002/chir.20792
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE07-18543
- Czech Republic. Grant Number: 202/07/0732
- Czech Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: A400550702, M200550902
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.