Contribution to the Special Thematic Project “Advances in Chiroptical Methods”
Regular Article/Advances in Chiroptical Methods
A VCD robust mode analysis of induced chirality: The case of pulegone in chloroform†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Advances in Chiroptical Methods
Volume 21, Issue 1E, pages E287–E297, 2009
How to Cite
Nicu, V. P., Debie, E., Herrebout, W., Van der Veken, B., Bultinck, P. and Baerends, E. J. (2009), A VCD robust mode analysis of induced chirality: The case of pulegone in chloroform. Chirality, 21: E287–E297. doi: 10.1002/chir.20817
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2009
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (World class University program: R32-2008-000-10180-0)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.