Contribution to the CD ISBC 2009 Special Issue
Regular Article/Contribution to the CD ISBC 2009 Special Issue
Toward a generalization of the Clough-Lutz-Jirgensons effect: Chiral organic acids with alkyl, hydroxyl, and halogen substituents†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Proceedings of Circular Dichroism and Biological Chirality Conferences (CD/ISBC) 2009 in Brescia, Italy
Volume 22, Issue 1E, pages E81–E95, 2010
How to Cite
Nitsch-Velasquez, L. and Autschbach, J. (2010), Toward a generalization of the Clough-Lutz-Jirgensons effect: Chiral organic acids with alkyl, hydroxyl, and halogen substituents. Chirality, 22: E81–E95. doi: 10.1002/chir.20863
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0447321
- Center for Computational Research at the University at Buffalo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!