Regular Article/Contribution to the Proceedings of the 22nd International Symposium on Chirality [ISCD 22]
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Proceedings from the 22nd International Symposium on Chirality, Sapporo, Japan, 2010
Volume 23, Issue 1E, pages E12–E15, 2011
How to Cite
Ishii, K., Iizuka, H., Ogaya, T., Song, Z. and Fukushima, T. (2011), Comparative study on kynurenic acid production in the rat striatum by tryptophan enantiomers: An in vivo microdialysis study. Chirality, 23: E12–E15. doi: 10.1002/chir.20938
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2010
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science [Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)]. Grant Number: 22590147
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Open Research Center Project)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!