Regular Article/Contribution to the Proceedings of the 22nd International Symposium on Chirality [ISCD 22]
Liquid chromatographic resolution of 3-amino-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one derivatives on various Pirkle-type chiral stationary phases
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Proceedings from the 22nd International Symposium on Chirality, Sapporo, Japan, 2010
Volume 23, Issue 1E, pages E16–E21, 2011
How to Cite
Park, J. Y., Cho, H. S. and Hyun, M. H. (2011), Liquid chromatographic resolution of 3-amino-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one derivatives on various Pirkle-type chiral stationary phases. Chirality, 23: E16–E21. doi: 10.1002/chir.20944
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2010
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: (2009-0071646)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!