Regular Article/Contribution to the Proceedings of the 22nd International Symposium on Chirality [ISCD 22]
Experimental and theoretical investigations of circular dichroism of donor–acceptor 1,1′-binaphthyls: Influence of substitution on the coupling amplitude and cotton effect of the charge-transfer band
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Proceedings from the 22nd International Symposium on Chirality, Sapporo, Japan, 2010
Volume 23, Issue 1E, pages E22–E27, 2011
How to Cite
Nakai, Y., Nishizaka, M., Yang, C., Fukuhara, G., Mori, T. and Inoue, Y. (2011), Experimental and theoretical investigations of circular dichroism of donor–acceptor 1,1′-binaphthyls: Influence of substitution on the coupling amplitude and cotton effect of the charge-transfer band. Chirality, 23: E22–E27. doi: 10.1002/chir.20947
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2010
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- The Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation Fund
- Sumitomo Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!