Regular Article/Contribution to the Proceedings of the 22nd International Symposium on Chirality [ISCD 22]
Fibrous architectures and organogels of tris(phenylethynylphenyl)adamantane molecules with amino acid moieties: Their solvato-controlled helicity induction
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Proceedings from the 22nd International Symposium on Chirality, Sapporo, Japan, 2010
Volume 23, Issue 1E, pages E59–E64, 2011
How to Cite
Tominaga, M. and Azumaya, I. (2011), Fibrous architectures and organogels of tris(phenylethynylphenyl)adamantane molecules with amino acid moieties: Their solvato-controlled helicity induction. Chirality, 23: E59–E64. doi: 10.1002/chir.20964
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2010
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan. Grant Number: 22750113
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!