Huey Min Tan, Shu Fang Soh are the joint first authors.
Regular Article/Contribution to the Proceedings of the 22nd International Symposium on Chirality [ISCD 22]
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Proceedings from the 22nd International Symposium on Chirality, Sapporo, Japan, 2010
Volume 23, Issue 1E, pages E91–E97, 2011
How to Cite
Tan, H. M., Soh, S. F., Zhao, J., Yong, E. L. and Gong, Y. (2011), Preparation and application of methylcalixresorcinarene-bonded silica particles as chiral stationary phase in high-performance liquid chromatography. Chirality, 23: E91–E97. doi: 10.1002/chir.20983
Contribution to the Proceedings of the 22nd International Symposium on Chirality [ISCD 22]
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2010
- Science and Engineering Research Council
- National University of Singapore. Grant Number: R-174-000-135-305 and R-174-000-130-112
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!