Contribution to the Carlo Rosini Special Issue
Modeling solvent effects on chiroptical properties†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to the Memory of Professor Carlo Rosini
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 717–729, October 2011
How to Cite
Mennucci, B., Cappelli, C., Cammi, R. and Tomasi, J. (2011), Modeling solvent effects on chiroptical properties. Chirality, 23: 717–729. doi: 10.1002/chir.20984
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!