Synthesis and Characterization of Conformationally Rigid Chiral Pyridine–N-Heterocyclic Carbene-Based Palladacycles with an Unexpected Pd–N Bond Cleavage
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 149–159, March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Synthesis and Characterization of Conformationally Rigid Chiral Pyridine–N-Heterocyclic Carbene-Based Palladacycles with an Unexpected Pd–N Bond Cleavage. Chirality. doi: 10.1002/chir.22116, , and (
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2012
- We thank Nanyang Technological University for support of this research (MOE2009-T2-2-065) and for a research scholarship to MC.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!