Yuanbo Li and Fengshou Dong contributed equally to this article.
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 160–169, March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Studies of Enantiomeric Degradation of the Triazole Fungicide Hexaconazole in Tomato, Cucumber, and Field Soil by Chiral Liquid Chromatography–Tandem Mass Spectrometry, Chirality. doi: 10.1002/chir.22121, , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!