Stereospecific determination, chiral inversion in vitro and pharmacokinetics in humans of the enantiomers of thalidomide
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 44–52, 1995
How to Cite
Eriksson, T., Bjöurkman, S., Roth, B., Fyge, Å. and Höuglund, P. (1995), Stereospecific determination, chiral inversion in vitro and pharmacokinetics in humans of the enantiomers of thalidomide. Chirality, 7: 44–52. doi: 10.1002/chir.530070109
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 1994
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!