Does patient partnership in continuing medical education (CME) improve the outcome in osteoporosis management?
Article first published online: 26 APR 2005
Copyright © 2002 The Alliance for Continuing Medical Education, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 142–151, Summer 2002
How to Cite
Puzirandeh, M. (2002), Does patient partnership in continuing medical education (CME) improve the outcome in osteoporosis management?. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 22: 142–151. doi: 10.1002/chp.1340220303
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!