Jeremy Grimshaw holds a Canada Research Chair in Health Knowledge Transfer and Uptake.
Implementing clinical guidelines: Current evidence and future implications
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2005
Copyright © 2004 The Alliance for Continuing Medical Education, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Supplement: The Journal of the Alliance for Continuing Medical Education, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Volume 24, Issue Supplement S1, pages S31–S37, Autumn (Fall) 2004
How to Cite
Grimshaw, J., Eccles, M. and Tetroe, J. (2004), Implementing clinical guidelines: Current evidence and future implications. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 24: S31–S37. doi: 10.1002/chp.1340240506
- Issue online: 20 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!