Step-by-step: A model for practice-based learning
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
Copyright © The Alliance for Continuing Medical Education, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 220–226, Autumn (Fall) 2007
How to Cite
Kane, G. M. (2007), Step-by-step: A model for practice-based learning. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 27: 220–226. doi: 10.1002/chp.141
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!