Achieving desired results and improved outcomes: Integrating planning and assessment throughout learning activities
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The Alliance for Continuing Medical Education, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 1–15, Winter 2009
How to Cite
Moore, D. E., Green, J. S. and Gallis, H. A. (2009), Achieving desired results and improved outcomes: Integrating planning and assessment throughout learning activities. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 29: 1–15. doi: 10.1002/chp.20001
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!