Disclosure: All authors report that the conduct of the presently reported study was supported by the Medical Council of Canada.
Poorly performing physicians: Does the script concordance test detect bad clinical reasoning?†
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Alliance for Continuing Medical Education, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 161–166, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Goulet, F., Jacques, A., Gagnon, R., Charlin, B. and Shabah, A. (2010), Poorly performing physicians: Does the script concordance test detect bad clinical reasoning?. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 30: 161–166. doi: 10.1002/chp.20076
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!