Disclosures: The authors report none.
Resilience training for hospital workers in anticipation of an influenza pandemic†
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Alliance for Continuing Medical Education, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 15–20, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Aiello, A., Young-Eun Khayeri, M., Raja, S., Peladeau, N., Romano, D., Leszcz, M., Maunder, R. G., Rose, M., Adam, M. A., Pain, C., Moore, A., Savage, D. and Bernard Schulman, R. (2011), Resilience training for hospital workers in anticipation of an influenza pandemic. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 31: 15–20. doi: 10.1002/chp.20096
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!