Disclosure: The authors report none.
Can outcome-based continuing medical education improve performance of immigrant physicians?†
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Alliance for Continuing Medical Education, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 34–42, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Cohen Castel, O., Ezra, V., Alperin, M., Nave, R., Porat, T., Cohen Golan, A., Vinker, S. and Karkabi, K. (2011), Can outcome-based continuing medical education improve performance of immigrant physicians?. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 31: 34–42. doi: 10.1002/chp.20099
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!