Disclosures: The authors report that this study was supported by the Canadian Respiratory Health Professionals of the Lung Association, Canadian Institutes of Health Research, American College of Rheumatology Research & Education Foundation, The Arthritis Society, Canada Research Chairs.
Impact of a behavioral-based intervention on inspiratory muscle training prescription by a multidisciplinary team†
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Alliance for Continuing Education in the Health Professions, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 116–125, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Simms, A. M., Li, L. C., Geddes, E. L., Brooks, D., Hoens, A. M. and Reid, W. D. (2012), Impact of a behavioral-based intervention on inspiratory muscle training prescription by a multidisciplinary team. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 32: 116–125. doi: 10.1002/chp.21134
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!