Disclosures: Deborah DiazGranados and Moshe Feldman are partially funded by a grant award (UL1TR000058) from the NIH.
Judicious use of simulation technology in continuing medical education†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Alliance for Continuing Education in the Health Professions, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 255–260, Autumn (Fall) 2012
How to Cite
Curtis, M. T., DiazGranados, D. and Feldman, M. (2012), Judicious use of simulation technology in continuing medical education. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 32: 255–260. doi: 10.1002/chp.21153
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!