Disclosures: The authors report none.
Motivating learning and assessing outcomes in continuing medical education using a personal learning plan†
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Alliance for Continuing Education in the Health Professions, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 287–294, Autumn (Fall) 2012
How to Cite
Reed, V. A., Schifferdecker, K. E. and Turco, M. G. (2012), Motivating learning and assessing outcomes in continuing medical education using a personal learning plan. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 32: 287–294. doi: 10.1002/chp.21158
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!