Disclosures: The authors report that the project described was supported by award Number RC1TW008467 from the National Institutes of Health Fogarty International Center (“Distance Based Education for International Study Coordinators,” PI Lynda Wilson). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Fogarty International Center or the National Institutes of Health. The authors wish to acknowledge the assistance of Lauren Antia with data analysis.
Enhancing Research Capacity for Global Health: Evaluation of a Distance-Based Program for International Study Coordinators†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Alliance for Continuing Education in the Health Professions, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 67–75, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Wilson, L. L., Rice, M., Jones, C. T., Joiner, C., LaBorde, J., McCall, K., Jester, P. M., Carter, S. C., Boone, C., Onwuzuligbo, U. and Koneru, A. (2013), Enhancing Research Capacity for Global Health: Evaluation of a Distance-Based Program for International Study Coordinators. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 33: 67–75. doi: 10.1002/chp.21167
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!