Disclosures: The authors report that this study was funded by the New York State Department of Health.
Improving Diabetes Outcomes Using a Web-Based Registry and Interactive Education: A Multisite Collaborative Approach†
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Alliance for Continuing Education in the Health Professions, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 136–144, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Morrow, R. W., Fletcher, J., Kelly, K. F., Shea, L. A., Spence, M. M., Sullivan, J. N., Cerniglia, J. R. and Yang, Y. (2013), Improving Diabetes Outcomes Using a Web-Based Registry and Interactive Education: A Multisite Collaborative Approach. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 33: 136–144. doi: 10.1002/chp.21170
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!