Disclosures: The authors report this research was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (R41 DK62569) and by the Arizona Area Health Education Centers' Clinical Outcomes and Comparative Effectiveness Research Fellowship.
Cultural Competence Education for Practicing Physicians: Lessons in Cultural Humility, Nonjudgmental Behaviors, and Health Beliefs Elicitation†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Alliance for Continuing Education in the Health Professions, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 164–173, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Kutob, R. M., Bormanis, J., Crago, M., Harris, J. M., Senf, J. and Shisslak, C. M. (2013), Cultural Competence Education for Practicing Physicians: Lessons in Cultural Humility, Nonjudgmental Behaviors, and Health Beliefs Elicitation. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 33: 164–173. doi: 10.1002/chp.21181
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!