Disclosures: The authors report none.
Evolution of a Remedial CME Course in Professionalism: Addressing Learner Needs, Developing Content, and Evaluating Outcomes†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Alliance for Continuing Education in the Health Professions, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 174–179, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Parran, T. V., Pisman, A. R., Youngner, S. J. and Levine, S. B. (2013), Evolution of a Remedial CME Course in Professionalism: Addressing Learner Needs, Developing Content, and Evaluating Outcomes. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 33: 174–179. doi: 10.1002/chp.21182
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!