Disclosures: The authors report that financial support for this project was provided by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (Health Economics & Outcomes Research Division).
Impact of Performance Improvement Continuing Medical Education on Cardiometabolic Risk Factor Control: The COSEHC Initiative
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Alliance for Continuing Education in the Health Professions, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on Continuing Medical Education, Association for Hospital Medical Education.
Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 25–36, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Joyner, J., Moore, M. A., Simmons, D. R., Forrest, B., Yu-Isenberg, K., Piccione, R., Caton, K., Lackland, D. T. and Ferrario, C. M. (2014), Impact of Performance Improvement Continuing Medical Education on Cardiometabolic Risk Factor Control: The COSEHC Initiative. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 34: 25–36. doi: 10.1002/chp.21217
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!