Disclosures: The authors report this research was supported under Australian Research Council's Linkage Projects funding scheme (project number LP0775514) and National Health and Medical Research Council Program Grant 568612. Ethics committee approval for this project was given by the University of New South Wales Social/Health Research Human Research Ethics Advisory panel, approval number 09-10-006.
On a Wing and a Prayer: An Assessment of Modularized Crew Resource Management Training for Health Care Professionals
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Alliance for Continuing Education in the Health Professions, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on Continuing Medical Education, Association for Hospital Medical Education.
Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 56–67, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Clay-Williams, R., Greenfield, D., Stone, J. and Braithwaite, J. (2014), On a Wing and a Prayer: An Assessment of Modularized Crew Resource Management Training for Health Care Professionals. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 34: 56–67. doi: 10.1002/chp.21218
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
- Australian Research Council's Linkage Projects. Grant Number: LP0775514
- National Health and Medical Research Council Program. Grant Number: 568612
- University of New South Wales Social/Health Research Human Research Ethics Advisory. Grant Number: 09-10-006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!