Dr. Brieger is professor and chairman of the Department of the History of Health Sciences at the University of California, San Francisco. He is president of the American Association for the History of Medicine and is currently writing a book on the history of the University of California, San Francisco.
Arrowsmith and the history of medicine in America
Article first published online: 6 APR 2007
Copyright © 1982 The Alliance for Continuing Medical Education, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Möbius: A Journal for Continuing Education Professionals in Health Sciences
Special Issue: Medical Humanities
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 32–38, July 1982
How to Cite
Brieger, G. H. (1982), Arrowsmith and the history of medicine in America. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 2: 32–38. doi: 10.1002/chp.4760020307
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!