Dr. Hunt is coordinator of the Medical Humanities Program at Michigan State University. At present, he is at Stanford University on sabbatical leave as a visiting professor of pediatrics. He is also president of the Society for Health and Human Values.
Medical humanities at Michigan State University
Article first published online: 6 APR 2007
Copyright © 1982 The Alliance for Continuing Medical Education, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Möbius: A Journal for Continuing Education Professionals in Health Sciences
Special Issue: Medical Humanities
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 81–88, July 1982
How to Cite
Hunt, A. D. and Brody, H. (1982), Medical humanities at Michigan State University. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 2: 81–88. doi: 10.1002/chp.4760020312
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!