Dr. Davidson is professor and founding chairman of the Department of Medical Humanities, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, and professor of psychiatry. He is editor of the Southern Illinois University Medical Humanities Series and Augsburg Publishing House's Series on Religion and Medicine. His books include Living with Dying and Hospice: Development and Administration.
Development of a humanities curriculum. Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
Article first published online: 6 APR 2007
Copyright © 1982 The Alliance for Continuing Medical Education, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Möbius: A Journal for Continuing Education Professionals in Health Sciences
Special Issue: Medical Humanities
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 115–121, July 1982
How to Cite
Davidson, G. W. (1982), Development of a humanities curriculum. Southern Illinois University School of Medicine. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 2: 115–121. doi: 10.1002/chp.4760020315
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!