Dr. DeFriese is associate professor of social medicine and epidemiology and director, Health Services Research Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Questions about costs, benefits, and the effectiveness of health promotion programs
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2007
Copyright © 1982 The Alliance for Continuing Medical Education, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Möbius: A Journal for Continuing Education Professionals in Health Sciences
Special Issue: Medical Humanities
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 142–146, July 1982
How to Cite
DeFriese, G. H. and Barry, P. Z. (1982), Questions about costs, benefits, and the effectiveness of health promotion programs. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 2: 142–146. doi: 10.1002/chp.4760020318
- Issue online: 6 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!