Dr. DeFriese is associate professor of social medicine and epidemiology and director, Health Services Research Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Questions about costs, benefits, and the effectiveness of health promotion programs
Article first published online: 6 APR 2007
Copyright © 1982 The Alliance for Continuing Medical Education, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Möbius: A Journal for Continuing Education Professionals in Health Sciences
Special Issue: Medical Humanities
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 142–146, July 1982
How to Cite
DeFriese, G. H. and Barry, P. Z. (1982), Questions about costs, benefits, and the effectiveness of health promotion programs. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 2: 142–146. doi: 10.1002/chp.4760020318
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!