Dr. Lang received her M.D. from the University of Chicago in 1968 and has maintained a private practice in psychiatry in the Los Angeles area since 1974. She is currently an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry, UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute, Los Angeles; and is actively involved in presenting papers, workshops, and panels on the psychology of women, women's issues, and changing concepts of relationships.
Cultural myths as a health hazard
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2007
Copyright © 1982 The Alliance for Continuing Medical Education, the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education, and the Council on CME, Association for Hospital Medical Education
Möbius: A Journal for Continuing Education Professionals in Health Sciences
Special Issue: Medical Humanities
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 151–155, July 1982
How to Cite
Lang, J. A. (1982), Cultural myths as a health hazard. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 2: 151–155. doi: 10.1002/chp.4760020320
- Issue online: 6 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!