Knowledge for knowledge translation: The role of the Cochrane Collaboration
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 55–62, Winter 2006
How to Cite
Grimshaw, J. M., Santesso, N., Cumpston, M., Mayhew, A. and McGowan, J. (2006), Knowledge for knowledge translation: The role of the Cochrane Collaboration. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 26: 55–62. doi: 10.1002/chp.51
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!