Clinical teachers' attitudes toward the efficacy of evidence-based medicine workshop and self-reported ability in evidence-based practice in Iran
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 210–214, Summer 2006
How to Cite
Kouhpayehzadeh, J., Baradaran, H., Arabshahi, K. S. and Knill-Jones, R. (2006), Clinical teachers' attitudes toward the efficacy of evidence-based medicine workshop and self-reported ability in evidence-based practice in Iran. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof., 26: 210–214. doi: 10.1002/chp.72
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!