Language and theory-of-mind development in prelingually deafened children with cochlear implants: a preliminary investigation
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Whurr Publishers Limited (a subsidiary of John Wiley & Sons, Ltd)
Cochlear Implants International
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 1–14, March 2006
How to Cite
Macaulay, C. E. and Ford, R. M. (2006), Language and theory-of-mind development in prelingually deafened children with cochlear implants: a preliminary investigation. Cochlear Implants Int., 7: 1–14. doi: 10.1002/cii.22
- Issue online: 12 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!