Cochlear implantation in children with keratitis-ichthyosis-deafness (KID) syndrome: outcomes in three cases
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cochlear Implants International
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 166–173, September 2009
How to Cite
Barker, E. J. and Briggs, R. J. (2009), Cochlear implantation in children with keratitis-ichthyosis-deafness (KID) syndrome: outcomes in three cases. Cochlear Implants Int., 10: 166–173. doi: 10.1002/cii.374
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!