Dr. Jim Underwood is founder and principal of The Dallas Strategy Group, Inc., which specializes in developing strategies for “chaotic” environments. He teaches at the Dallas Baptist University and studied under, and is currently associated with, Dr. H. Igor Ansoff, the father of strategic management. Dr. Underwood can be reached at 3206 West Cortez Court, Irving, TX 75062; Tel: 214-594-6083.
Making the break: From competitive analysis to strategic intelligence
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Competitive Intelligence Review
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 15–21, Spring 1995
How to Cite
Underwood, J. (1995), Making the break: From competitive analysis to strategic intelligence. Comp. Int. Rev., 6: 15–21. doi: 10.1002/cir.3880060105
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!