John A. Nolan, III is a principal with the Phoenix Consulting Group where he directs the Conimercial Sector Practice. He is a retired intelligence officer whose career was almost equally balanced between intelligence collection and counterintelligence assignments on both operational and senior staff levels. Mirltilingual, he earned a BA i n Political Science and Foreign Langrragesfroni Mount Saint Mary's Cullege, an MA in International Relationsfvom the University of Southern Calfornia, and an MS in Adnzinistrationfvom Central Michigan University. He can be reached at 3801 Triana Boulevard, Huntsville, AL 35803; Tel: 205-880-0126 and Fax: 880-0143.
Counterintelligence, on the other hand…
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Competitive Intelligence Review
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 49–56, Spring 1995
How to Cite
Nolan, J. A. (1995), Counterintelligence, on the other hand…. Comp. Int. Rev., 6: 49–56. doi: 10.1002/cir.3880060110
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!