Characterization of the Oxidation States of Supported Gold Species by IR Spectroscopy of Adsorbed CO
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemie Ingenieur Technik
Special Issue: Herrn Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jens Weitkamp zum 65. Geburtstag
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 795–806, June, 2007
How to Cite
Mihaylov, M., Knözinger, H., Hadjiivanov, K. and Gates, B. C. (2007), Characterization of the Oxidation States of Supported Gold Species by IR Spectroscopy of Adsorbed CO. Chemie Ingenieur Technik, 79: 795–806. doi: 10.1002/cite.200700029
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2007
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- NATO Collaborative Linkage Grant. Grant Number: PST.CLG 980289
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-04ER15513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!