Paddle-Wheel Zinc Carboxylate Clusters as Building Units for Metal-Organic Frameworks
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemie Ingenieur Technik
Special Issue: Herrn Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jens Weitkamp zum 65. Geburtstag
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 767–780, June, 2007
How to Cite
Vagin, S., Ott, A. K. and Rieger, B. (2007), Paddle-Wheel Zinc Carboxylate Clusters as Building Units for Metal-Organic Frameworks. Chemie Ingenieur Technik, 79: 767–780. doi: 10.1002/cite.200700062
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!