Presentation, Annual Meeting of the ProcessNet Subject Divisions Food Technology, Rheology, and Drying, March 19, 2012, University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart, Germany.
Simulation of a Heat Pump Dryer for Medicinal Plants†
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemie Ingenieur Technik
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 353–363, March, 2013
How to Cite
Ziegler, T., Jubaer, H. and Mellmann, J. (2013), Simulation of a Heat Pump Dryer for Medicinal Plants. Chemie Ingenieur Technik, 85: 353–363. doi: 10.1002/cite.201200123
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection. Grant Number: 22012609
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!