Flexible, Scalable and Configurable Single-Use Systems for Biopharmaceutical Research and Manufacture
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemie Ingenieur Technik
Special Issue: Single-Use Technology
Volume 85, Issue 1-2, pages 34–39, February, 2013
How to Cite
Szarafinski, D. (2013), Flexible, Scalable and Configurable Single-Use Systems for Biopharmaceutical Research and Manufacture. Chemie Ingenieur Technik, 85: 34–39. doi: 10.1002/cite.201200138
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!