Novel, Rotary Oscillated, Scalable Single-Use Bioreactor Technology for the Cultivation of Animal Cells
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemie Ingenieur Technik
Special Issue: Single-Use Technology
Volume 85, Issue 1-2, pages 127–135, February, 2013
How to Cite
Kauling, J., Brod, H., Jenne, M., Waldhelm, A., Langer, U. and Bödeker, B. (2013), Novel, Rotary Oscillated, Scalable Single-Use Bioreactor Technology for the Cultivation of Animal Cells. Chemie Ingenieur Technik, 85: 127–135. doi: 10.1002/cite.201200155
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- European Fund for Regional Development
- NRW-Ziel2-Program ”Regionale Wettbewerbsfähigkeit und Beschäftigung”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!