Heat-Integrated Exhaust Purification for Natural Gas Engines
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemie Ingenieur Technik
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 656–663, May, 2013
How to Cite
Rink, M., Eigenberger, G. and Nieken, U. (2013), Heat-Integrated Exhaust Purification for Natural Gas Engines. Chemie Ingenieur Technik, 85: 656–663. doi: 10.1002/cite.201200162
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!